Tokwa and Mushroom Sisig



       Remembering my childhood disliking Sisig because it is boiled pork'face then diced and combined with onions, chili,garlic and vinegar that looks sticky and mismatch on my taste, later I like to eat it when its grilled that we called sizzling Sisig, now I more prefer this kind of Sisig as I can eat this delicious Sisig without meat added that is mixed with Tofu and Mushroom so I don't feel any dizziness while I'm eating and also the awful odor effect of a vinegar like mixing it to pork's skin and fat. Watch and enjoy on how to cook this Tokwa and Mushroom Sisig !!!!:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001