High Tension MV from AKB48, JKT48, MNL48 and BNK 48


       Here are the following music videos of AKB48 from Japan, JKT48 from Indonesia, MNL48 from the Philippines and BNK48 from Thailand as they performed their own version of High Tension and here are my following reactions !!!!:



       High Tension performed by  AKB48 is started in 2016 as Haruka Shimazaki is the center of this song , and this is one of my sound trip while I'm doing posts on Tokupinoy during that time, I can say this song is the best stress reliever  and the music video is quite catchy.



        High Tension performed by JKT48 in 2019 is the best music video as I easily attracted on the bright lights and featuring the wonderful city of Jakarta, Cindy Yuvia is the center of this song and this is the last appearance of my Oshi' Steffi Putri before she graduated and I hope Steffi will have a chance to have a role in a Satria Series.



         High Tension performed by MNL48 for me reminds me of 2014-15  Ressha Sentai ToQGer concept between Rainbow Line and Shadow Line because of their outfits, I heard their own version as we watch it and we are pretty amazed on their version, Gabb Skribikin is the center of this music video as her looks is similar to Hitomi Kanzaki from 1996 Vision of Escaflowne anime series. Just wondering they are promoting this song from the last quarter of 2019 before they made the music video in 2020. The center of MNL48 do her job fantastically even my favorites on these group are Coleen and Miho.



       High Tension performed by BNK48 has a great introduction that reminds employee for a work and life balance, The music video is made on 2020 same to MNL48 and Milin Dokthian is the center for this song. This music video is really fantastic to as reminding for don't overwork and balanced yourself.


       Right now I'm just waiting for SGO48 version for that, for you what is the best High Tension music video for you ?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001