Remembering the dining experience in Chic Boy


       I remember when I started eating at Chic Boy way back 2011 when every time is a salary day as I choose different menus with additional unlimited rice as I ate 4 to 5 rice on every meal with my favorite condiments, soup and side dishes, and what else I am always eat at this restaurant if we have a meet-up with my friends and also my fellow Tokupinoy team, until the restaurants were closed in 2016, just thinking for myself that is there anything wrong about this company. The only remaining Chic Boy branch is on Two E-Com Building is Pasay City near SM Mall of Asia as I taste their meals that is quite different from before as I talk to their managers that there are some rumors that the franchisers close their stores because of the lack of support by the management, but for me I don't believe that much, and so far on the update I heard that this restaurant are rebuilding as they established a new business format that is same to Chooks to Go. For you what is your unforgettable dining experience in Chic-Boy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001