Pretender by Steffi Putri (Former JKT48)


          Here is the cover song of Pretender performed by former JKT48 member Steffi Putri  as she is one of my Oshi or favorites in JKT48 aside from Melody. I started listening to JKT48 way back 2013 when I start watching Bima Satria Garuda as I'm being curious about their group and listening to their songs until I appreciate each of their singles even I understand a little bit of words of Bahasa Indonesia which is similar to Filipino language. Now listen to JKT48 Steffi/Steffi Putri cover song singing Pretender in Indonesian version. Watch and enjoy the video !!!!:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001