My MOS Burger experience in Glorietta 1

          I remember a year ago when I walk around Glorietta 1 and there is a MOS Burger that  is under construction as I am getting excited because I always featured MOS Burger commercials featuring Tokusatsu Actress and Actors in Tokupinoy and last Saturday , I was so happy that exactly my salary day is also the day to have a dining experience with MOS Burger. I try to buy the most expensive burger the Wagyu Burger together with Chicken Kaarage and Hokkaido Milk Iced Coffee as all I can say the meat is perfectly cook together with the side dish, I will try together with my Tokupinoy team to eat on MOS Burger as I will try the MOS Cheese Burger next time. Here are the pics and the commercial that I featured on Tokupinoy featuring Erika Mori!!!!:

 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001