Being a guests of Keepsakes the Podcasts with Jay Agonoy


          I am listening to the Keepsakes the Podcasts via Spotify as I stay tune on every interviews regarding to Cosplay events and I also listened to updates to Idols and other bands like MNL48, Aidoru Sozai and Japh Dolls. For me this is an opportunity for me to speak up about my reaction about the Idol fandom particularly MNL48, I'm quite sarcastic for what I'm saying about the fandom of MNL48 however I'm just giving an advice as a big brother to them to become more human and gentleman to this group composed of ladies who are majority are teenagers. Listen and enjoy as me Ryuusei from Tokupinoy a special guests of this podcasts !!!!:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001