All About Kahitna


            Remembering a year ago when I try to search different music in different countries in the 1990's, as I try to search for Indonesian music because their language has similarities to Filipino language, until I found these popular Indonesian Pop Band in the 1990's called Kahitna that is counterpart of Side-A, Eraserheads and Rivermaya in the Philippines. This band is very popular in Indonesia and also in other countries in South East Asia as they can mix traditional to modern Indonesian music, the first Indonesian Music I've heard is Dayang Dayang when I was in Grade 5 way back 1998, Seperti Bintang by Ungu in 2013 and now I love to play this classic pop band of Indonesia in the 1990's. Here are their classic music videos, watch ,listen and enjoy !!!!:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001