About Pokemon Sword and Shield


           I remember that Pokemon series that aired on GMA 7 way back 20 years ago as I started as a big fan of it and always completing my week watching this series, I started to play the Pokemon which is the Red and Blue version way back 2004 via Gameboy Color Emulator , followed by my most favorite the Pokemon Emerald followed by Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Ruby way back 2008 via Gameboy Advance Emulator and now playing the Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White via Nintendo DS Emulator. Now I'm attracted to buy a Nintendo Switch for the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield as it features customized your character, getting in touch with your Pokemon and new Pokemon reveals on this new game. Watch and enjoy the video !!!!:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001