Beauty Parlor Commercial (St. Peter's Life Plan)


         I'm browsing on my Facebook when I see this on my Newsfeed with a caption on the post "Creepy" . Yeah I try to play the video that all I can see a lady taking a makeover from shampoo her hair, getting a make-up and wear some earrings until it shows the lady's appearance as a corpse with the caption "Parang natutulog lang (She look's like sleeping)" , damn it gives me a nightmare.This is one of the latest ads of St. Peter's Life Plan for their services for the deceased love ones. Just watch and feel free to comment about this commercial:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Single Again- Mariya Takeuchi (Original Version of Lumayo ka man sa akin by Rodel Naval)

Isang Tanong , Isang Sagot by Donna Cruz with the original Japanese Version of the song

Remembering Anime Assault of GMA 7 March,21,2000-April,2001